- High Reliability & Durability: Built with the most rugged and high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the EZRun MAX5 is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most hardcore of racing applications, but is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
- Great Flexibility & Versatility: With incredible acceleration capabilities and a rock-solid, stable output, the MAX5 can handle instant full-torque start-ups for wheelies, high-speed racing on straightaways and powering through the bumpiest terrain. The user will have the choice of adjusting the ESC parameters as per his preference and ability.
- Applicable for All Weather Conditions: The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the MAX6 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
- High Voltage Built-in BEC: The MAX6 has adopted the world's first HV built-in BEC with an output current of up to 25Amps and a switchable output voltage of 6-7.4V. The high voltage BEC is designed to handle today's high voltage servos on demand used by large scale vehicles.
- Advanced & Secure Electronic Switch: The MAX6 features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50,000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Regular Firmware Updates Free of Charge: You can upgrade the MAX5 with the Hobbywing USB LINK software, a multifunction LCD program box and a laptop. Hobbywing updates it's ESC firmware regularly giving you upgraded features more often when available.
- Maintenance Free: The ESC, minus the cooling fan, is basically maintenance free. The cooling fan is designed to be shockproof, which in turn will reduce damage brought on by frequent vehicle big jumps and landings on hard surfaces.
- Built-in Anti-Spark System: The MAX5 is built wit an internal anti-spark circuitry that protects not only battery connectors from damage but helps to prevent physical injury due to burnt fingers from the inevitable issue of sparking when hooking up the ESC to higher voltage battery packs (5S/6S/7S/8S).
Continuous Current: 200A
Peak Current: 1,300A
Motor Type: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor (only in sensorless mode)
Applications: 1/5th Touring Car, Buggy, Truggy and Truck
Motor Limit: With 8S LiPo/24-Cell NiMH: KV ≤1000 (58110 size motor)
LiPo/NiMH Cells: 9-24S NiMH, 3-8S LiPo
BEC Output: 6V/7.2V Switchable, Continuous Current of 6A (Switch-mode BEC)
Cooling Fan: Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
Connectors: Input End: None, Output End: Female 6.5mm Gold Connectors (pre-soldered onto the PCB of the speed controller)
Size (LxWxH): 93.35x58.12x47.81mm
Programming Port: FAN /PRG Port
- (1) Ezrun MAX5 ESC
- (3) 10 AWG, 200C Black wires for a brushless motor
- (1) Extra set of 8 AWG 200C Red power wire
- (1) Extra set of 10 AWG 200C Black power wire
- (1) Double side tape
- (2) Heat shrink tube
- (1) Manual
- (1) Hobbywing decal